[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4808530"]Tennessee Volunteers dismiss Tyler Smith following arrest - ESPN[/ame]
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4808530"]Tennessee Volunteers dismiss Tyler Smith following arrest - ESPN[/ame]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i really thought smith had a better head on his shoulders, thats a massive disappointment
Agreed. His quote makes me think that he is mostly to blame too.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
stripes what does this do to UT's season??
he was their unabashed leader and probable best player, this hits them hard.
can the team pick up the slack?
I'd take Chism anyday. Smith was never much of a leader. After the way Chism acted and played the other night against Charlotte he proved he was more of a leader than Smith ever was. The one thing losing Smith does is make the PG position even less spectacular. Smith wasn't a PG but played Poin Forward I guess you'd say and didn't turn the ball over alot.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
University of Thugessee. Lock you're doors and gas stations up good in Knoxville folks
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks